Grinding wet? AQUA EDGE pads from WORX+ have been designed to be used in conjunction with the WORX+ AQUA ZERO floor resins. The long-life Velcro backed 125mm (5”) resin pads are designed for wet use and to deliver a complimentary scratch pattern to the AQUA ZERO floor pads. Exceptional for floor honing and polishing as well as wet polishing power-trowelled/burnished concrete where zero aggregate exposure is required before densification.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Long life compared to conventional resin pads when used wet on concrete surfaces.
- Non-aggressive, highly consistent scratch pattern which provides an excellent platform for subsequent densification and polishing steps.
- Floor honing & polishing.
- Wet polishing power-trowelled/burnished concrete where zero aggregate exposure is required before densification.
- Wet polishing terrazzo & natural stone floors.
- 125mm (5”) Velcro backed.
- 3mm thick abrasive layer.
- Most suitable for wet use.
- Available in grits 50, 100, 200 & 400.
- Maximum recommended speed 4000rpm.