WORX+ CONCRETE GRINDING AND POLISHING SEMINAR DATES
SHARPEN YOUR GRINDING AND POLISHING SKILLS!
Join us for one of our training events this year. Hands on learning with information geared towards equipping and strengthing your business for growth.
2022 SEMINAR DATES:
NEW SOUTH WALES:
- February 22nd-25th: Booking & Event Closed.
- June 7th-10th: Booking & Event Closed.
- November 8th-11th: Booking & Event Closed.
- March 22nd-25th: Booking & Event Closed.
- July 12th-15th: Booking & Event Closed.
- November 22nd-25th: Booking & Event Closed.
- October 25th-28th: Booking & Event Closed.
So what's the deal?
Anyone into concrete grinding and polishing is welcome!
New company team members
Grinding tragics wanting the lowdown on the latest
Business owners/partners wanting to boost their business smarts and outcomes
What’s in it?
Down and dirty practical training to put the theory into practice
Fact and fiction - bums on seats learning - getting into the nitty gritty of the grind
A deep dive with business expert, Jarka, on levelling -up your concrete flooring business
Expand your industry connections
Food, fun, flooring goodness
The 4-Day Seminar Breakdown:
Day 1: Concrete Grinding & Polishing Technicalities + Practical Work
- Josh worx through applications, machinery, tooling and chemicals fundamentals.
- We get hands-on practical about all things machinery, tooling and creating leverage to get the best results for your jobs.
Day 2: Understanding the Processes & More Hands-on Work
- This session gets deeper into the details of the concrete grinding and polishing processes, working with participants towards a finished polished concrete floor!
Day 3 & 4: Build Your Business
- A successful concrete flooring business depends on more than just your ability to deliver great floors. How do you create long-term, ongoing success? What’s your business engine and how does it keep your grinders going and the dollars coming? Jarka walks participants through confident, attainable growth strategies, and actionable activities designed to bank leverage and improved outcomes immediately.
Meet the Industry Experts
Josh has decades of experience in the global and national concrete grinding and polishing industry. Involved in contracting in his earlier years, he became an active member/owner of King Concepts – the Australian company responsible for designing and manufacturing dual drive grinding technology, still used in leading machinery technology today. With international sales and contractor experience, there isn’t much that Josh hasn’t seen before in the space of concrete grinding and polishing. As a part owner of WORX+ Josh, plays an active role in supporting and growing contractors through sharing his knowledge and experience, combining solutions with the WORX+ product line.
Milan brings years of technical and practical experience to the training slab as a result of running and owning his own concrete grinding and polishing business. Delivering countless successful projects and getting his hands dirty with tooling and machinery, Milan knows all too well the pitfalls and winning factors of creating happily-ever-after results for his clients. As a WORX+ rep in NSW and ACT, Milan now leverages his technical and practical expertise to bring contractors the best fit-for-purpose solutions and helps them understand the ins and outs of getting their process right!
As a part owner and team member of both King Concepts and WORX+, Jarka has had long term involvement in running businesses in the concrete grinding and polishing industry. With a strong focus on productivity, profitibility and team participation, Jarka assists businesses with their processes, key activities and long- term goals through the implementation of key principles through their business
WHAT OTHERS HAD TO SAY:
Get some insight to what some of our past attendees thought of the seminar! Watch the video HERE.