EXCELLENCE IN DUST EXTRACTION
Industrial Strength & Exceptional Performance
- Elimination of hazardous airborne dust in the grinding/
sanding of concrete/masonry/timber applications.
- Industrial applications where high suction is required.
- Frequency controlled vacuum pump offering the following benefits:
i. 40% more airflow than standard machines on regular power supply.
ii. Variable suction control (can be used for hand grinders all the way up to large floor grinding machines).
iii. Generator friendly soft start
iv. Sophisticated electronic motor protection
v. Automatic direction correction.
- Time saving radio controlled on/off (but also includes manual on/off).
- Reliable 2-stage filter sock & micro filter particle filtration.
- Large puncture proof wheels for easy transportation over rougher surfaces.
- Excellent ground clearance.
- Fits through standard doors.
- Rear “bull horns” for transportation of power leads & vacuum hoses.
- Easily folds forward to enable compact transportation.
- Unique bag-disposal system for containment of messy and hazardous substances.
- Washable polyester filters.
- Power outlet for grinding machine.
- Highly mobile & flexible unit.
- All metal super-industrial strength construction.
- 3” (75mm) hose inlet.
- Quiet operation with integrated WORX+ silencer.
- Efficient filtration – 99.9% @ 1µm particle size.
|Motor (3-Phase)||5.5kW 380-480V|
|Rated Current||15A Max (6A-12A normal use depending on speed setting)|
|Max Airflow (approx.)||650 m3/hr|
|Maximum Vacuum||300 mbar|
|Suction Inlet||Ø75 mm|
|Primary Filtration Surface Area||2.25 m2|
|Micro Filter Surface Area||6.5 m2|
|L x W x H (Upright)||1245 x 760 x 1965 mm|
|L x W x H (Folded)||1830 x 760 x 1325 mm|